Crazy-ass dreams from the messed-up mind of Micara

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day. Author Unknown.

Today's dreams are actually several little vignettes that kind of ran together.

Dreamdate: August 25, 2010, late morning to early afternoon.

PDA: I stayed up all night, finally falling asleep around 8:00a.m. I slept until about 1:30p.m. The last thing I ate were some Totino's pizza rolls at about 3:00a.m.

The first dream I had took place initially at midnight in a part of town over by where my grandparents used to live. I was driving around looking for a place to park in between people's backyards and the gravel roads.The next thing I knew, I was rollerblading instead of driving, and helping my brother find a place to park his motorcycle outside of a nightclub. Then this security guard was chasing us, and so I gave my brother my rollerblades to get out of there. And somehow I ended up with a skateboard, and I was skating around with the security guard chasing me. And I got away. Woot!

The next dream I had, my daughter Meg, who is 12, ran away and was living in a cave with a criminal. I kept texting her and trying to get her to come back, but she wouldn't. But then I tricked her and got her back by doing something to her phone that zapped her back to me.

The last thing I dreamed was that I was in high school with all the kids from the American Pie movies. And I was kind of a bad kid, mean to everyone, and not paying attention in class. But then I ended up in an English class, reading a Dr. Seuss book, and I started being a good student all of a sudden. Thanks to Dr. Seuss, I guess. And I got a big box of makeup from Sephora. The end.

I don't know what any of these dreams are about, but there you go. Any ideas?

Dream On!

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing the last vignette is dealing with your childhood experiences in school. You change from being a bad to good student by doing the simplest thing. Maybe it's your brain subconsciously telling you you can change your life, at least scholastically, by doing the simplest thing. I don't know what that would be.

    ReplyDelete